For Adults with Developmental Disabilities Applying for Services and Supports for the First Time
Q. Who do I contact to find out information about services and supports that may be helpful for me?
The organizations that have been identified as the 9 regional DSO organizations are:
- Central East Region – York Support Services Network
- Central West Region – Sunbeam Residential
- Development Centre
- Eastern Region – Service Coordination des services
- Hamilton-Niagara Region – Contact Hamilton for Children’s and Developmental Services
- North East Region – Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca
- Northern Region – Lutheran Community Care Centre of Thunder bay
- South East Region – Extend-A-Family
- South West Region – Community Services Coordination Network
- Toronto Region – Surrey Place Centre
If you live in Toronto please contact DSO Toronto Region at 1-855-DS-ADULT (1-855-372-3858).