Close [X]

Help Us Improve Our Website

We would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete this short survey.

Your feedback will help us improve our content and ensure it continues to meet your needs.

Take the survey
Residential Services and Supports

The Government of Ontario funds community agencies that offer people with developmental disabilities places to live. Learning more about these residential services and supports can help an adult person with a developmental disability to find a home that works well for their needs.

Housing options include:

  • group homes and group living supports;
  • supported independent living/individual living supports;
  • Supportive Homeshare; and,
  • Individualized Funding.

We know that many people need support finding homes; we will work with you to identify the options that work best for you. To find out more about the options and services in your community, please click here to contact Developmental Services Ontario Toronto Region.

For more information please see the links below: