DSO is offering support to hospitals with patients who have a developmental disability. We are currently circulating a flyer to medical staff at hospitals that may need support. Available resources include behaviour, speech and healthcare specialists. For more information, see below or click here to download the pdf flyer.
DSO Hospital Support
Do you have someone at your hospital that may have a developmental or intellectual disability?
Do they have urgent needs? Are they presenting with complex, high behaviour or medical needs?
If YES, Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) is your first point of contact.
We can connect you to many services and supports in the developmental sector.
Specialized supports include talking with a:
- Behaviour therapist for behaviour related questions
- Speech therapist about communication challenges
- Health care specialist about health-related issues
We can also help:
- Determine if supports are already in place
- Connect you/the individual/family with a crisis worker/service
Connect with us: