Centre for Independent Living in Toronto
Aging with a Disability:
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS) Workshop
- Want to know more about your rights and benefits?
- Are you aware your ODSP benefits end at 65?
- Want to learn about the ODSP transition to Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS)?
Date: Wed. March 21, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Place: CILT Board Room, Suite 902
365 Bloor St East (and Sherbourne St)
Guest Speaker: Catherine Manson, Flemingdon Community Legal Services
- Light refreshments will be provided. This event is wheelchair accessible and promotes a scent-free environment. Attendant services provided. TTC Tokens, other accessibility accommodations and/or dietary needs will be made available upon reasonable advance request.
- Workshop is free. Space is limited to 20 participants.
- Register before 12pm on March 14, 2018 Contact Robin Simmons at: 416-599-2458, ext. 293 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding support provided by Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (LHIN), Independent Living Canada,